well, another day in the life of elise...
okay, so i was in a goood mood until i thought about the french kiddies going to montreal and the stupid latin children on their trip to boston.
hymph, i must admit, i'm scowling now. so becky dear and thea dear and i all bought the materials for our beautious bags. which are indead, umm... great!! yeah, well they aren't as good as the shoes, but it twill be fun. i think jsut watching becky sewing on her ribbon was enough of a reward, lol!!! haha, becky can't sew straight for her life!! so now i thought of a few random questions...
1) which would you rather do, be the first person to go to the moon OR go to a far away country w/ all of your friends??
have fun...i guess
1. there is no way i could b the first man (or woman) on the moon so i'd much rather be on a far away country (perhaps italy) w/ all of my friends. otherwise i'd ahve to figure out a way to go back in time and put myself in the body of the first man on the moon, and it woudl be highly complicated.
2. itlaina singers, not worth mentioning
3. beatles, italina music, not worth mentioning
4. did i forget to do somethign last ngiht(homework)? or meh *falls back asleep*
and 2m is oging to b much more fun w/ out the frenchies and latiners (couldn't think of a better word) BC THEY R ALL LOOSERS. well besides the fact that harry is on of them, but he truly is a loser. (i am so mean, but i'm allowed to b .....)and we will ahve fun w/out them and probly do nothign in class bc there is not going to b anybody. ok, and u'll ahve me so u shoudln't even b complaining in the first place. ha!